ANOTHER baby name opinion thread.

Moulder86

Fiancé & mum to one
Reaction score
Ok I'm having major issues trying to sort out a name myself and make the 2nd biggest decision I've had to make (first being keeping bubs).

I think I've decided on Jon Flynn-Moulder as middle and surname but can you please stick these in front and tell me what you think.......

Riley
Spencer
Brandon
Brennon

We had thought of Max but that was when the surname was going to be Flynn but I don't think it goes with Flynn-Moulder. Or does Moulder-Flynn sound better than Flynn-Moulder??? I did think of Flynn Jon Moulder but then think I decided against that one.

If you've got any other suggestions I'd be please to hear them. Could do with a hand with the decision.

Thanks guys

xxxxxx

i like spencer cos my nephew is called spencer lol. and riley is nice
xx

I like Spencer too. I think that Flynn-Moulder sounds better then Moulder-Flynn.
All these decisions we have to make....sooooooo hard!!!
Let us know what you choose
x

i likes brandon and also brendan is cool to even tho u dint say that lol x x x

See I like Brendon but I prefer Brandon.....God I wish I had his dad to help me make this decision.

I was going to have his middle name's as Jon Flynn then Moulder surname but thought that Flynn-Moulder was nicer. Although MY dad has said that if I use my ex's surname (Flynn) then I'm going to be kicked out! And as you can see I've ignored this comment lol

xx

i want flynn as a 1st name lol just got 2 convince OH.................. not that i wont get my own way lol

Claire I think Flynn would be a good first name, you should so get your own way with that one! x

I like Riley, and Spencer, actually I like them all! Sorry hun, I'm no use at all. But they all sound good to me. xx

Thanks girlies, anymore suggestions or opinions are welcome xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->