Another baby name poll!

Moraine

Mom to a cutie pie!
Reaction score
Hello all, sorry for posting another poll, but I really wanted to hear some other opinions. We're stuck between four names. It's possible we won't name him until we meet him, that way we can see what he looks like, but I'm just not sure. Anyhoo, here are the four front runners.

Henry is after my grandfather(first name) and father(middle name). And the middle name Blake is after hubby's brother. Middle name Michael is my hubby's name. Middle name Howard is after my father, the others are just names we like. I'm most unsure about Morgan, as I think it sounds a little girly, but hubby likes it.

Oh, my last name starts with a K if that makes a difference.

I voted for Gabriel - I really like that name.
I like Morgan too but although I think of it as a boy's name - it seems to be getting used more and more for girls. I'm friends with a guy whose middle name is Morgan and he hates it for that reason.

Personally I LOVE Lucius Micheal, I think it's a fabulous name (not just because of harry potter before anyone says it!) The way I see it is, if your baby doesn't like Lucius, then when he gets older he can choose to be called Micheal, Mike, etc instead.

I can't vote, I can't decide! I like Henry Blake, sounds like a poet, but I also like Lucius because I remember your thread about others not liking it! I think my least favourite of then 4 is Gabriel though.

That was my personal favourite. Hubby and I had picked that name out years ago, but then people started saying how they thought it was evil sounding and all that crap, so it kind of has us second guessing ourselves. Besides, Lucius is not evil at all, it actually means light, and there is a St. Lucius and there were several Popes with that name too.

If it's your favourite you should go for it! I'm going to vote for Lucius on principal, though I really like Henry Blake!

i like Lucius Michael AND Henry Blake.. (Lucius Henry maybe lol)
im gonna vote for Lucius though :) x

Wow the poll is very even so far! Thank you to all who have voted and replied, much appreciated!

I voted Gabriel Howard. I like the name Gabriel, sounds cool.

i like Gabriel as well :)

What do you all think of Perrin? Too out there? I know my hubby won't like it, but I'm curious what others think.

i like morgan so my vote goes for that plus it has the sentimental value of using the other family members names xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->