another bfp progression - what do you think please?

Belle30

Mummy to a baby boy
Reaction score
Hi girls

This is my BFP progression, top to bottom: 10dpo (FMU), 12dpo (evening), 14dpo (FMU) and 15dpo (FMU).

I'm a bit worried because there doesn't seem to be much difference between the last 3. What do you think?

My dh works away and has confiscated my last 3 pee sticks so I can't obsess any more! I had an early m/c at 5 weeks in February, so am paranoid. Having said that, these lines are a bit darker than those I got last time.

Please help!

Thanks xx

Attachments

• DSC04013b.jpg
    DSC04013b.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 215
I think they look fab !!!!

I've posted my bfp progression as I'm not sure either. I don't feel anything like I did last time and keep checking I haven't got it wrong

xxxx

Progression looks good to me. I know how hard it is, but try to relax and not worry, as it's not good for baby :) Congrats!

I feel exactly like I did last time, but wonder if its in my head!

That progression is lovely!

Thats a great progression!!
They only get a tiny bit darker from day to day.
You only notice a real difference if you test every 3-4 days.
Congrats!!!

Your progression looks fine to me hun, congratulations x

it all looks really good to me xx

They are fine hon stop worrying and congrats. x

they look even more clear on here than the pics on the phone u sent me, lovely progression xx

They look good to me. Congrats! xx

Looks like a BFP to me!!! I def notice the lines getting darker slowly! Congrats!

CONGRATS hun!!! :D! reason there hasnt been much progression on the last ones is cause they look as dark as they can posibly go hehe congrats again chick xxxx

They look great!! Don't worry about the last 3, there's only so dark that they can get! Stop worrying and enjoy your pregnancy!! :)

hun stop worrying i know its hard as i have been there but honestly theres nothing more you can do apart from look after yourself!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"