another cervix question from me. sorry

S

sumatwsimit

a while back, i posted a thread saying i can't find my cervix. seriously i couldn't. however, with a bit of instruction, you'll be pleased to know things have improved since then :winkwink:

ok the problem today...im 7dpo and ive been having a look today ( well not a look as such) and bugga me i can't find it again?! is this normal? at certain times are we not supposed to be able to reach it? im starting to think ive either got an overly longggg canal way or just really small digits :blush: feeling dodgy and wet down there ( badly failing efforts in trying not to symptom spot).

CP isn't a good indicator of anything except the fact that your fingers are up your cooter, LOL. Supposedly a high CP is a good sign, but it will fluctuate several times during a cycle; even at different times during the day.

dmom, you can tell im bored can't you. major stuff going off in libya and im worrying i can't find my cp. think im going to start to leave it well alone, and let it do its thang.

I only found mine for the first time today and I am 40, I have been reading every post going about finding it, anyway found a really good one & seeing as I am in work (omg what did I do???!!) I went to the loo, washed my hands sat on the loo and almost cheered when I found it.....ok I need help, I have just read that back, I am meant to be working, what would my work colleagues think!!!

Anyway after all that I don't think I am ov'ing right now, it felt hard & high and I didn't have the ewcm, it was just a bit sticky & milky white to me....

I only found mine for the first time today and I am 40, I have been reading every post going about finding it, anyway found a really good one & seeing as I am in work (omg what did I do???!!) I went to the loo, washed my hands sat on the loo and almost cheered when I found it.....ok I need help, I have just read that back, I am meant to be working, what would my work colleagues think!!!

Anyway after all that I don't think I am ov'ing right now, it felt hard & high and I didn't have the ewcm, it was just a bit sticky & milky white to me....

zofranks! you've given me comfort in telling me im not alone :winkwink:
happy ovulation :thumbup: u best get busy!!!!

I only found mine for the first time today and I am 40, I have been reading every post going about finding it, anyway found a really good one & seeing as I am in work (omg what did I do???!!) I went to the loo, washed my hands sat on the loo and almost cheered when I found it....

Oh please share the really good post! PM if you prefer.

Have been searching in vain for mine for a good while now, tried all sorts of contortionist positions, and just end up making myself sore & frustrated because I can't find/feel a damn thing:wacko:...think I must have really short fingers :blush:

Sometimes I cannot
reach mine, not even with my middle finger. It is usually out of reach around ovulation time.

Really?

That's why I have to stop using softcups. I cannot reach them to get them out. No softcups for me unless I buy some meat tongs. :haha:

Yep...I am jealous! It's the 2% milk, not your CP, LOL

I think you'll be fine. My readings work for everyone but me, LOL

We'll see...everything will work out as it should.

I can't remember how I found it, I was searching for cervix somthing & came across it - I will see if I can find it again

Ok - found it - that was easier than I thought, the thread is hilarious and graphic (be warned)
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/669086-need-help-checking-cervix-pretty-please.html

Yes your cervix raises high right before ovulation, then drops low. Sometime during pregnancy the cervix will rise up and remain high during the pregnancy.. According to the reading I have done, it is different for every woman as to the timing of it.. For me its a sign AF is on the way if my cervix is very low and "right there"

^I was waiting for Amommy to give an answer because you have told us about your cervix placement before...

:haha::haha:haha:wohoo: Garnet.. We are well aquainted.... <<<<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->