another crappy day in first tri!

saffy1978

Mummy to 5!
Reaction score
I've had a shi**y day. I've been more tired than ever, I feel like crap, my head hurts, I'm bloated like you wouldn't believe and soooooooo uncomfortable.
And to top it all off I just missed a call from my midwife, who was ringing to make my first booking in app that I've been waiting for for ages. I called the surgery back but she's gone home!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry:

crap crap crap day!! ...... bring on tomorrow.

Anyone else had a rotten day and wanna moan and get it off your chest?

Well i'm not really having a crappy day, but feeling very tired and uncomfortable atm!

Yup!

Well, it started off quite lovely...
I took the car over to the garage and caught the bus home
Made my first GP appointment
Booked a private scan
Went shopping for clothes for my party at the weekend

THEN

I decided to grab some lunch and buy myself a pregnancy magazine to give me something nice to read.......
and it had this article in it about how we should make sure we have our kids by 35 as by 40 1/3 of pregnancies will end in MC

and I can't get the figures out of my head (I'm 40 in a month)

Yup!

Well, it started off quite lovely...
I took the car over to the garage and caught the bus home
Made my first GP appointment
Booked a private scan
Went shopping for clothes for my party at the weekend

THEN

I decided to grab some lunch and buy myself a pregnancy magazine to give me something nice to read.......
and it had this article in it about how we should make sure we have our kids by 35 as by 40 1/3 of pregnancies will end in MC

and I can't get the figures out of my head (I'm 40 in a month)

Oh no.. that's not a nice thing to read! Well if it makes you feel any better, my sister in law has not long had a bouncing baby boy, in perfect health.. and she's not long turned 40. Only problem she had was that he was a big baby! :) Try not to worry too much. I try not to research too much as I always find a horror story that keeps me awake at night panicking about something or other. I'm sure everything will be fine. :hugs:
Where abouts in the West Midlands are you?

I'm in Birmingham - but I'm actually from....

wait for it........

Ibstock!

Really? lol.. small world. I'm in Whitwick.. as you prob read. lol. What made you move to birmingham?

Yeah - I saw that - otherwise posting I was from Ibbo would be a bit random!
I came to Brum to study and never went back

aww sorry u both had rubbish days. mine aint been much i went the dr's was there an hour waiting . felt sick and the heat was horrible . then came home and my partner made me stay in and rest as he said i didnt look well and im over doing it and he made me stay in all day. i felt like a naughty child being grounded. so ive been really bored and moody all day. prob compered to your days it dont seem bad but to me its terrible i hate staying in bed i get bored and eat all day.

Yes, Ill have a moan. Im sick and tired of being sick and tired. Not to bad the nausea in all fairness, but round the clock insomnia and now..CRAMPING..oh you got to love the cramping is making me like im going a bit mental :cry:. I have my early scan on thursday and im so worried that there wont even be a bubba there. I feel like everything is on hold till thursday and its wearing me out....:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->