Another doc visit, another 6 pounds gained, another talk by the doc...ugh

Livebythesea

Reaction score
So I gained more weight and the doc asked if I want to speak to a nutritionist...um, no - my kid makes me hungry, vegetables and fruits don't cut it..I need full on meals to stop the hunger so I don't feel nauseous...UGH

Baby is measuring two weeks ahead, I'm 5 foot 7 and husband is 6 feet...they said that probably means bigger baby...maybe that's why I'm gaining so much :(

Anyone else in this position?

I could almost have written this, actually.

I got my first weight gain lecture on my last visit. But like you, I'm always hungry! small snacks of fruit or veggies don't always cut it.

Mine's also measuring slightly ahead, though MW didn't say exactly how much. I'm not as tall as you, but my husband's right around 6 foot tall as well. And she said that based on the two of us, we could expect a bigger baby.

I just try to up the amount of veggies included with my meals, salads along with dinner, veggies mixed into casseroles. I have a big thing for pasta with alfredo sauce right now, but I try to limit myself instead of going nuts with it (one night I made so much it had to go in a small mixing bowl because it wouldn't fit in a regular one.)

Popping in from second trimester. I went to dr this morning and I gained 9 pounds!!!! I'm barely 24 weeks and baby is measuring 27! I feel huge. My dd was a big baby too so it's not surprising... My dr didn't say a word about my weight gain though... I can't control it! I'm starving.

We're you bigger before being pregnant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->