another doctor brown q

amy616

mum of 3
Reaction score
My son is 4 weeks old and I am hoping to try him with doctor brown bottles. He is sick after most feeds and has bad wind so im hoping these will help. does anyone know what level teat to use for him, Im assuming its level 1 as I cant see a smaller one. Also will they fit in my steriliser, its an avent microwave one. Finally how easy are they to clean? Thanks!

to be honest i found them a waste of money, and that they leaked. something to do with the air pressure when the milk was warmed.
They are easy to clean, u get a special brush with them. and they should fit in ur steriliser.
Sometimes when ur baby is not feeding well, anything is worth a try. Hope u have better luck with them xxx

It should be the level 1 teat hun...also you can get tommee tippee bottles that are anti colic also...they are closer to nature ones...i had the same problem as you and these bottles have made a diffrence....whatever you decide...Goodluck hun xx

to be honest i found them a waste of money, and that they leaked. something to do with the air pressure when the milk was warmed.

You must have been screwing the cap/teat on too tight....it has to be tight enough not to fall off but if you do it up tight it interrupts the air flow system.

Babies also take in a lot of air when crying too not just feeding....I've breastfed all of mine but used bottles later on to give expressed milk and then formula and they weren't any less windy on the breast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->