Another "Have I Ovulated!?" thread...

MollyNorwood

Mummy of 2 Girls
Reaction score
Hi ladies! would love an opinion or two...
I have PCOS and am currently on some fertility meds. Each month that I have ovulated on them (4 cycles so far) I have tracked BBT as well as used OPK's to confirm that I have done so as I have no other method (no real side effects, no CM at all). Anyway my temps have gone up the past few days with no other reason- it's been very cold here in Melbourne- but I never saw a real positive PK. It's been suggested to me that maybe I just happened to miss it this time around, but normally my tests would remain + for at least a couple of days. I've attached a pic of my OPK's .... Was I just close and my body tried to O but didn't? My siggy has my FF chart, could you see what you think please? It's doing my head in, as we have been TTC'ing for almost 2 years now :wacko:

Attachments

• PA260722.jpg
    PA260722.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 21
I don't know much about temping or charting so I can't help you there, but from the opks I really don't think any of them are positive. All the test lines are a lot lighter than the control lines :( I hope that you did O and just missed your surge, but you testing multiple times a day, maybe you're O'ing late?

Have you spoken to your doctor who is prescribing your fertility medications, maybe they would have a better idea as to what's going on this cycle.

Wishing you lots of luck!

Thanks! I know none are + but I'm thinking I could have missed my +, it happens. Then again I could easily not have O'd at all this cycle but I can't think of why my temps have gone up, weather hasn't warmed up, no added blankets etc. Strange! Well, if I DID manage to O, hopefully the swimmers are there waiting! Next month i will just do a slightly more aggressive round so I am sure i will O. It will be our last cycle (i think) before we will be going back to see our OBYGN in Jan, he mentioned last time adding or doing injectables rather than the oral meds I have been on. I am just getting impatient as it has been almost 2 years now although I have to keep in perspective that I have only O'd 4 times in that whole time. Ah well! Sorry for my rant! :)

Whatever happens I wish you the best of luck :) I hope that you just missed your O and the swimmers were there waiting anyways! Maybe if you have to go back to the obgyn and go with injectable medication it will lead you to your bfp faster.

Really don't know but i hate to read and run, good luck! You probably did O and just missed it sometimes they can be pos, then 6 hours later neg. just depends if you test at the exact time you surge x

didnt want to R&R, im not really sure but maybe you just missed it this month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->