Another mega broody lady!

Mrs Poppy

Reaction score
Hiya- thought I'd introduce myself as I've been stalking this forum for ages now!

I'm 26 and got married last December. :cloud9: Since being married I have become baby obsessed! Problem is dh who is also 26 wants to wait until we're 30! I can't wait that long!:hissy: He wants to have a few more holidays, doesn't feel grown up enough yet etc etc (the usual excuses!).

Looking forward to chatting with you all

xxx

Hello!!! Welcome to BnB!!!

You will find you are on the same boat as a lot of ladies with regards to the OH!

:hissy: Bloody Men :hissy:

Will be good chatting to you!!

xx:dohh:xx

Welcome to BnB!
I'm the same age as you and incredibly broody too.

aw hun i know how u feel, im 23 and oh is 25 i am 24 next month he has agreed for me to come off the pill i am trying to persuade him to ttc after xmas, i can only hope, he has reservations too but i think he is warming to the idea.
i hope you can ttc soon fingers crossed hun, beautiful dog btw!! i have had 1 holiday since being with oh 5 years now so he cant use that excuse lol!!

Hello and welcome to the club
Lots of us are in a similar situation hun, get started with a journal
x

Hello! Im crazy broody too! And I also had to wait for my man to decide he wanted another one. That and other things though to be fair, I managed to persuade him to agree to the time that I suggested, but it took long enough!

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Seems that loads of other people are in the same boat as me.

Hoping that if I keep talking babies enough dh might let us ttc earlier- just for a bit of peace!

Hi there, Welcome to WTT and the BnB forum, best of luck with persuading your OH hehe :) Lots of people here that can relate and you can share experiences with. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->