Another name thread.......sorry, lol.

enigma

mum of 3 nearly 4.
Reaction score
I had my names, we was all sorted.
We was going to call him Tyler, but my 4 yr old comes home from school yesterday and says, my girlfriend is called Tyler.
So me and the OH decided to have a rethink about the name, but its so hard to find one that just jumps out at me.
So i have found a few names that i like and need your help to narrow the list down.

Thank you :hug:

I like a few but voted corey, i also like taylor, aiden, Kyle and I like Tyler!!

We were debating weather to call out LO Tyler or not but choose Ty in the end.

Have fun deciding :)

I went for Riley really like it , I loveeeeeeee Corey but using that for our baby if its a boy so didnt vote that lol . xx .

My dogs called Tyler although it is a nice name I wouldnt suggest to anyone they call their baby the same name as my dog lol....I really like Corey id call it to my baby if my OH would let me he doesnt like any of my names :(

I went for Ethan. But Tyler is very cute too!! :hugs:

Cian is the Irish spelling of kain there pronounced KEE-IN which is one of the names I picked for a boy.

Tyler is lovely - it makes me think of Fight Club which isn't girly x

Stick with Tyler - he'll prob have a new gf next week- hehe

Yeah true, i just dont want to confuse him.
But having said that, my daughter is called Terri after my dad and although she used to argue with him that Terri was a girls name, she never seemed confused about it.

I like a lot of those names but went for Corey! hope you can decide soon! x

I went with Riley 'cause that's what I wanted but DH vetoed me :(
xx

i like Kaden, good luck choosing :)

I went for Riley cause I am thinking of using that name. I think Bailey is nice too.

I like all those names too, but we was talking last night and none of them jump out at us like Tyler did, so we've decided to stick with it.
So this turned out to be a pointless thread, lol, but at least we've decided now.

It sounds good with our other kids names, Terri-Leigh, liam, Dylan and Tyler, dont you think?!?!

Yeh its a good choice! I always go back to my first choices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->