Another new joiner here!

sarasparra

Reaction score
Hi,

I'd like to join this forum, have been lurking a while but as I spend every day looking I thought I should get stuck in!

I'm 36 in a couple of weeks and am lucky enough to already have a beautiful 17 month old daughter so ttc number 2. I have PCOS so could be a long process but as my baby girl was a surprise there's no way of knowing really!

Am looking forward to giving and getting support along the way and having a few laughs too to keep me sane as I obsess over temperatures, POAS, CM, more POAS :dohh:

:hugs: Jump right on in! Got any pets? We love to talk about our animals, lol.

Hello :hi:

I think we talk about pets more than TTC :D

Hopw you don't wait too long for your BFP :dust:

Ah no, no pets yet. Would love to get a dog but we're renting at the moment so have to wait until we buy somewhere - hopefully next year :)

What have you got??

Hi Sara :hi:

Welcome to BnB. You will make so many friends on here that will get you through the hardest of times. Guaranteed at least one laugh per day as well, its a fun, supportive place to be.

Hope you dont have to wait to long for #2 :dust:

Good luck

Wendy
x

Hi,

I'd like to join this forum, have been lurking a while but as I spend every day looking I thought I should get stuck in!

I'm 36 in a couple of weeks and am lucky enough to already have a beautiful 17 month old daughter so ttc number 2. I have PCOS so could be a long process but as my baby girl was a surprise there's no way of knowing really!

Am looking forward to giving and getting support along the way and having a few laughs too to keep me sane as I obsess over temperatures, POAS, CM, more POAS :dohh:

Hello & welcome! :hugs:

Hi,

Welocme! I am 36 too and trying to conceive number three. Good luck to you!:winkwink:

Welcome to our virtual world - yeah we don't talk TTC all that much to be honest, there's only so much you can say about BD and vitamins..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->