Another newbie checking in...

jesse k + x

Single mum preg w/ #2
Reaction score
A little about me....

I'm Jesse - 24yo, live in QLD Australia with my 4yo DD Kailee and currently expecting a little boy October 21st (2009). Recently became single again just over 4mths ago (right before i got my BFP!). My ex and i had been TTC for about 4mths when he came right outta the blue and said he wanted some space and was moving out - 3 days later he broke off the relationship. I'd already ovulated and was hoping AF would come.... she never did. I tested at 13dpo and sure enuff there was no denying the 2nd line. Ex took it like a jerk (of course) and tho i tried making it work as friends, he broke off all contact when i was 12wks preg saying he wanted nothing to do with me or his unborn child (he was already seeing someone else and living with her - go figure for someone who wanted "space" lol).

Currently i'm living with my parents while i save money for my own place, since i moved back to town after my ex left. Hoping to move in the next couple mths and start seeing up the nursery. My DD starts school in January and i'm planning on starting uni, Studying Psychology.... when bub is a few mths old. Other than that.... i'm a very family oriented person, love reading, music and chatting online. I ventured away from message boards when a couple i was admin of, started getting too b!tchy n childish.... now i just post on my Due In Oct board on another site n check my facebook. Wanted to see what this site was like tho :D

Hope to get to know u girls soon... :D

Jess xx

Hello hun, welcome to BnB. x

Welcome to BnB! :hi:
And congrats on your pregnancy! :)

Sounds like you're better off without him anyways!

Welcome To BnB

Enjoy Your Stay & Stick Around.
:wave:

Thanks for the welcome girls :D

I'm definitely better off without him :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member