Another newbie

Mel.Ellison

Reaction score
Hello All,

I thought I would come and introduce myself seeing as i'm new to the site and to tell you a little bit about myself.

My name is Mel, im 22 years old I currently live near Manchester. Work all hours god sends, but then get to come home to my new hubby. I am a newly wed. (FEB 09). We have been together for 5 yrs and 3 months and lived together for 4 yrs 10 months. We have a dog called Jess and a cat called Timmy. I suppose thats enough about me, I would also like to share with you my story of TTC.

We have always had unprotected sex since day one, and unless you are TTC you never really ask yourself why can't I get pregnant.

We decided we wanted a child 18 mths ago, but was due to get married, so we thought the most sensible plan was to get married first and then have children.

2 weeks after the wedding, we decided it was time. I booked us appointments with our GPs to make sure everything was ok. After learning that i had never conceived in over 5 years he referred us straight away to a gynacologist. My DH was give the all clear, they stated he did have lazy sperm so I bought him Zinc to improve motility and I started to take folic acid.
I on the other hand was diagnosed with PCO's.

I had an internal scan to find this out and a hycosy test. (tubes clear) This was on CD8 of my previous cycle. I was prescribed clomid but told not to take this untill my next cycle, on days 2-6.

Well my periods range from 28 days to 40 days. So this felt to me like a long time to wait to get started. But I bit my tongue and waited for AF to arrive. This arrive on CD 36.

I have now started my first cycle of clomid and now keeping my fingers crossed that this method works for me.

:dust::dust:

Hello and welcome! Best of luck to you x

Hello & welcome!

wishing you both all the luck hunny x

HI welcome and the best of luck to you :) x

hello and welcome :hi: i too have pcos, took us only 9months to concieve our daughter after a lap and dye, wishing you so much luck x x

Hello and welcome xx Good luck xx

:hi: Welcome to Baby and Bump!

Good Luck! x

Welcome to BnB! :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g