Another newbie!

hcg

3rd Trimester
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I'm new on here - just discovered this site and so excited to find an entire section on the chat dedicated to people WTT! Got married to my lovely husband in April and we have decided we want to try for a baby but have to wait until we can sell our tiny flat (with the VERY loud and horrible neighbours) before we try. Hoping to have flat ready to sell in the next month or so!
I can't wait to get to know you all! So excited!! :happydance:

:hi: Hiya hun. Welcome to bnb. Hope you sell your flat soon so that you can get baby making!

Welcome - I hope your flat sells quickly, are you going to buy some bigger before TTC or rent for a while?

Thank you!
Love the avator needausername!

Kiwichick - hopefully going to get somewhere a bit bigger - its mainly trying to escape the evil neighbours downstairs, would not be a good atmosphere to have a baby in!

Congratulations on the wedding and fingers crossed that your flat sells super quick! :D

x

Welcome to BnB and particularly to WTT :) it is fab having an entire section isn't it!! I was so glad when I found it here! It's fab here, so make yourself comfy and we all look forward to getting to know you x

welcome! you'll love it here! hope your flat sells fast. :bunny:

(i just had to use this dancing bunny..haha)

Love the dancing bunny Dee Dee!!
Bunny - I love having this section - I thought I was a bit weird being so excited about WTT but now I have company (doesn't mean I'm not weird mind!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->