Another newbie!

ayh78

Mummy of 2!
Reaction score
Just thought I'd say hi!

OH and I are WTT#1 until about January - got a house move to get out if the way first.
I've been married for 3 years and came off the BCP in May 2009.
Looking forward to (hopefully!) being a mummy, but nervous too. I don't feel I should wait any longer though cos I'm 31 now...

AYH78
-x-
:wave:

Welcome! :) I am new today too so you are not alone! Can I just ask? When you came off BCP did you start having regular cycles straight away? (If its too personal don't answer!) I have just come off them myself and its been 3 months now with nothing :(

Sorry to hear you've not had any luck with AF Photosblue :(
I think I was lucky - I've been regular since coming off BCP, although my cycle is a bit shorter now (about 25 days I think). I was on BCP for about 4-5 years before stopping, does anyway know if time on a BCP makes a difference? (Sorry if the info's already on here somewhere!)
I'm sure AF will visit soon!

Thanks for the welcome girlies :)

Welcome! I'm also new and am going to start trying in February. I'm turning 30 in about 6 months, so I understand feeling like you should get started.

Welcome, I'm new here as well, we are starting in January too! I came came off my BCP this past May 2009 as well and my periods went right back to normal. Actually they are a lot easier now off the pill than when I was on it. Weird I know, but good I guess. Good luck with your move a TTC.

Sorry to hear you've not had any luck with AF Photosblue :(
I think I was lucky - I've been regular since coming off BCP, although my cycle is a bit shorter now (about 25 days I think). I was on BCP for about 4-5 years before stopping, does anyway know if time on a BCP makes a difference? (Sorry if the info's already on here somewhere!)
I'm sure AF will visit soon!

Thanks for the welcome girlies :)

I was on it for 5 years and I've just recently come off, thankyou for your response tho, I think I will ask my GP when I see her next :) (Due to see her in a month) X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->