Another Newbie

lily24

Reaction score
Afternoon Ladies! (and and gents!)

Im new on here today - hopeing it will bring me some good advice and help.

Im only 19 and my partner and i have just found out im pregnant..

Very frightened and still very very confused as to what to do..

Have wrote a wee bit in the 'am i to young' thread in the teen preg section so hope to hear back from you all soon! x

If you're old enough to have sex you're old enough to be a Mum. You just have to decide whether you're ready for it and if you think you can do it. I'm 18 and I know I'll be a brilliant Mum. Other people aren't so sure! Good luck whatever you choose and Welcome! :D

Welcome!! I think you'll find this forum a great resource and has a group of wonderfully supportive girls (and guys)!

If you're old enough to have sex you're old enough to be a Mum. You just have to decide whether you're ready for it and if you think you can do it. I'm 18 and I know I'll be a brilliant Mum. Other people aren't so sure! Good luck whatever you choose and Welcome! :D

Thats very true..

I think it just the fact that i dont no if we are ready or not thats worrying both of us.. I love kids but dont no if im ready to give up my work (which i really enjoy) and give up a carefree life so to speak..

I prefer not to think of it as giving stuff up, but gaining so much more :)

:hi: and welcome - I'm new too! :happydance:

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

I was 18 when I had my little girl - she is 4 now! You will be fine! There are a lot of people who have a low opinion of young parents but if the baby has Love what more do they need??? Good Luck Hun xxx

Hi! Welcome to the site. The ladies here are wonderful so I am sure they will be able to help you with any questions you might have.

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/Suz_0420/hello5.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"