Another pull out method thread.. Am I stressed for nothing?

newlywed2013

Reaction score
We used it for a year before we started ttc my daughter, and it only took 3 months to conceive her. We haven't dtd a whole lot since we had her, and never when I'm o'ing. Well this past weekend was his bday and I was o'ing, he pulled out, and then wiped off and went back in, which I wasn't expecting him to do, and he didn't know it was that time. I've been stressing for the past week (I'm probably 6dpo, af due the 30th). Wondering really if there are any chances. We don't really plan to have another for awhile. the past couple of days my hips and back have been sore/crampy and I'm super bloated. :dohh:

Eek, thanks. I want to be pregnant again, but the timing is way off. We were planning on waiting until hubby got a different job, he's only home every other weekend

I would think that with just one slip up, you should be fine. The pull-out method kept us pregnancy-free for seven years. Though we have been actually TTC for 6-7 months now and havn't had a viable pregnancy yet, so who knows what kind of endorsement that is. We might have just been lucky. In any case, I hope it turns out how you want it to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->