Another Tear-Jerker for you all - Enjoy! x

JenStar1976

Reaction score
https://blueberryskyphotography.com/when-words-arent-enough/

Check out the slide show at the bottom - the pictures are beautiful. The music is too.

[I'd also like to comment on what a beautiful home they have too!!!]

x

Beautiful, had tears in my eyes, makes me want to do it all again!

omg! that is so beautiful. i bet they will always cherish those photographs, amazing! :)

Oh I so want to have a birth photographer - cant seem to find one in my area though. Anyone know of one in Hampshire? These are gorgeous photos!

I am just on the Hampshire / Surrey order hun but with a newborn on my hands it may just be bad timing :(

This is amazing :cloud9: That is going to be us soon.........

I would LOVE to have this done but Boyo will take as many as he can and then I'll get the 2nd MW to take some of both of us afterwards.

xxx

amazing. i would love to have a photographer present , not sure if there are any that would cover a birth in my area, will have to check that out!
thanks for posting. x

Absolutely beautiful and your right I did have a little cry... I am going to try and find a birth photographer that was awesome. I have e-mailed the girl who did the one on this thread about some recommendations in North America she said she had some.. I am sure in Vancouver I will find some.

That is SO lovely! When I was first pregnant there was another one posted somewhere on this forum - I wanted to show it to DH but can't find it. Very similar to this one, beautiful photography, the couple had a lovely house and I believe she gave birth in their massive bath rather than a birthing pool - any ideas where to find it??!! Thanks!

That was so fab -really brought tears to my eyes OMG - I so want my home birth experience now :cry::cry:

.... but it look slike I am going to have to be induced come Tues if my LO doesn't get a wriggle on.

So beautiful -pics, music, the whole lot LOVED it xxxx

:hugs::hugs:

What a beautiful slideshow. Am I the only one who might have fallen just a tiny bit in love with that dad!!??

OMG thew way that dad looked so lovingly at his partner, it made me sob!!!!He just looked so amazed by the whole thing!
This just made me sob even more cos my husband won't be here for the birth of this child.

Beautiful couple
Beautiful birth
Beautiful couple
<jealous> :haha:

Just beautiful.

I have watched it over and over, relaxes me no end :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads