Another WTT BFP!!!!

jen1604

Reaction score
So..I did 2 cheapies yesterday and confirmed with a clearblue this morning,it's official..I am pregnant.
Feeling excited but very scared (because Ive had 3 m/c before so fingers crossed please for a sticky bean)!Obviously this is 3 months earlier than planned but that doesnt worry me!
Oh here's a picture of one of the cheapies,I havent taken a picture of my Clearblue yet!
https://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo223/jen1604/dawlish035.jpg
:happydance: :happydance:

:happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :dance: :headspin:

Oh hunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO thrilled for you!!!!!!!

xxx

HOW DID I MISS THIS!!!

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Can you tell i am so happy for you hunni!!! thats 2 WTT people with early BFP which is brilliant! i am so happy for you like pops, this has made my day (please not i will now be stalking your Pregnancy journal!) lol x

Awww thanks girlies :hugs: :hugs:
I need to make a pregnancy journal for you to start reading then hon!!
I was just thinking earlier its hilarious how many of us are accidentally getting pregnant in WTT--cmon Pops&Pinkgirl,your turns now xxxxxx

congrats! have a healthy, happy pregnancy!

U cheeky little monkey!!!! Im really really pleased for you, I can be a guide to you now too :D yay. Im so pleased for you, congratulations!!!! Heres hopin for a sticky lil Maximillian. So how far are you now then? I will be following your journal too! :hug: :happydance: x x x

Yayyyy Leigh I was waiting for you to find this.We can be pregnancy buddies!!
Not very far at all,I'll say about 4 weeks :) :)
Why am I a cheeky little monkey by the way?!
xxxxx

Hehe, gettin pregnant before youre supposed too :p Im glad though!!! Im almost 4 months now, thats nearly half way!! It has gone really quickly, though I must admit it went really slow between finding out I was pregnant and getting to about 8 weeks, then it flew by. I hope everythin goes well though, Im going to be an addict to this site all over again now !! Ru waiting til 12 weeks before u tell anyone? xxx

Omg jen congratulations!!!!:happydance::happydance:
I soooooo envy you lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"