Anti-reflux formula

Abitheblue

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Just found that aptamil and cow and gate do anti reflux formula and my LO has just had her first bottle of it and its sound asleep!!!!:happydance:

For those of you that already use it, how to you prep/make the bottles up espesh for night feeds? Do you really follow the instructions or half wing it?

For this first one I boiled the water and then quickly cooled it in an jug of iced water so it was hand warm? But then still had to wait the 7 mins which I can imagine at 3am is going to be really crap!

I imagine sma staydown is similar and that needs to be chilled/refridgerated to stop it clumping up. Id mix in say, 3/4 refidgerated water and then add some boiling to warm it up a bit

Hi
It's brilliant milk for reflux. LO had none at all, while she was on it! Had to take her off it though, as she got sooo painfully constipated while on it! During the night, I did wait the full 7 minutes, and it was really difficult and annoying. But think it's important to do that, so they can digest it properly...

in the evening i make up bottles with 3 oz of water.........then the next day when i need one i add hot water to where i need it and its perfect temp x

I use the C&G one and i boil the kettle, wait 45 mins, then pre-make 6 bottles for the next day. Just add the required formula, roll for 5 seconds, shake for 20 seconds, then rapid cool in a sink of cold water, simples! Works wonders for reflux btw!

I use aptamil anti reflux. I fill the bottles up with the amount of water I need. When he wants a feed I add the powder, shake and then feed him. He hasn't had reflux since the day I gave it to him. It's brilliant for reflux. He did have a day of being a bit constipated but that passed and he's been great since xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->