Antihistamine Allergy relief

fifi83

Reaction score
Hi people, i no where not doctors lol,

But i suffer really badly with allergys, since i found out i was pregnant i havent been taking my antihistamine.

this morning i cant hardly see and my nose is running like a tap.

Does any body no or have been told by a doctor that these are safe in pregnancy.

i should of mentioned it to my gp yesterday but had loads to ask and forgot. :dohh:

im ttc and get bad hayfever and my dr said my nasal spray should be ok but you could ask in a pharmacy to double check!

You shouldn't really take antihistamines while you're pregnant. Which ones are you taking?

Carolina is right nasal sprays are safer.

Sudafed might help. I was skeptical about taking it, but my doctor reassured me that it is okay for the baby. I even got a second opinion on it!

Hi people, i no where not doctors lol,

But i suffer really badly with allergys, since i found out i was pregnant i havent been taking my antihistamine.

this morning i cant hardly see and my nose is running like a tap.

Does any body no or have been told by a doctor that these are safe in pregnancy.

i should of mentioned it to my gp yesterday but had loads to ask and forgot. :dohh:

I was given Piriton during my pregnancy, I was soo gutted as I was not aloud my nasal spray and piriton never really touches my hayfever.........I usually have a nasal spray and a strong zirtek, but it was better than nothing I spose

998UG8Uqy8esssssssssssssseieiiiiiiiiiiiiiem 000000000000000000000000

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"