antiphospholipid antibody syndrome and pregnancy success

dakotamom87

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I was diagnoses with antiphospholipid antibody syndrome after 5 losses in a row last fall. I started baby aspirin after I ovulated and as soon as I got a BFP, the doctor put me on 40mg of lovenox twice a day. Tomorrow I will be 5 weeks and my hcg levels are looking amazing, which is a huge milestone for me lol. I am so nervous and I feel like I will never be able to relax through this pregnancy, knowing I could lose my baby at any time.

Is there anything I can do besides taking my meds and praying? I have had 3 live births before all of this happened, and was able just to enjoy pregnancy. I don't feel as if I will be able to do the same this time around. Does anyone have any success stories? If so, I could sure use some!

Hi Everyone,

I was diagnoses with antiphospholipid antibody syndrome after 5 losses in a row last fall. I started baby aspirin after I ovulated and as soon as I got a BFP, the doctor put me on 40mg of lovenox twice a day. Tomorrow I will be 5 weeks and my hcg levels are looking amazing, which is a huge milestone for me lol. I am so nervous and I feel like I will never be able to relax through this pregnancy, knowing I could lose my baby at any time.

Is there anything I can do besides taking my meds and praying? I have had 3 live births before all of this happened, and was able just to enjoy pregnancy. I don't feel as if I will be able to do the same this time around. Does anyone have any success stories? If so, I could sure use some!

I would suggest you look and post in the gestational complications forum to find others who understand what you are going through.

I take the same dose of lovenox myself, but I have Factor V, not APL.

Good luck!

Hello, I have Antiphospholipid syndrome. Diagnosed in 2003 after 5 losses. I have gone on to have 4 children (2 boys, 2 girls) and am now 4weeks pregnant.
All I can suggest is rest as much as possible. Good luck! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->