ANTM starts Monday

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
YAY!! A new cycle of ANTM is starting on Living on Monday (UK) :happydance:

Anybody else going to be watching? I luuuuuuuuuurve Tyra Banks, BNTM is pants, i hate it :rofl:

Haha, same. I dont like BNTM but love ANTM!! I dont like how skinny TB is in this new series though :nope: she always goes on about curves being beautiful etc but she has got rid of all of hers :shock:

Yeah i saw that on the ads, all of the way through though, her weight yoyo's from cycle to cycle :dohh:

Oooooo thanks for reminding me! BNTM bugs the shit out of me! I love Tyra :D :D

seen the advert :/ my god what has she done to her self! tbh tho i dont think shes "beautiful" anyways .. but apparently being a model is more about an invdivual look then a generic pretty one ... i always find my self staring at them like "REALLLLY?" some are sooooo odd looking :p and there weight makes me cringe! but all that as side i do love it hahahahha ! x

oh and also! i was major annoyed with the petite cycle?!... as they were like 5'7!! maybe its small for a model but im 5'0 and i would love to see them wear my tiny jeans :p haha x

oh and also! i was major annoyed with the petite cycle?!... as they were like 5'7!! maybe its small for a model but im 5'0 and i would love to see them wear my tiny jeans :p haha x
the shortest was 5'4 or something wasnt she??
and I like that they arent always skinny minnies. The first time I watched it (no idea what cycle I started on) it was a "bigger" girl who won it (even though she had such a stinking attitude and I hated her), but generally they are all twig thin :lol:

I looooooooooooooooooooove ANTM .. i watched them all last year from season 1 back to back on living lol.

the shortest was 5'4 or something wasnt she??
and I like that they arent always skinny minnies. The first time I watched it (no idea what cycle I started on) it was a "bigger" girl who won it (even though she had such a stinking attitude and I hated her), but generally they are all twig thin :lol:

That was Whitney, i hated her attitude, i liked Dominique :lol:

I was speaking to her quite a lot on twitter a while back and she's actually really nice so dont know why she put herself across as a bitch :dohh:

how fab does tyra look in this series :shock: IO love all the top models, even britains :eek:

:dance::dance::dance:

I love BNTM, can't wait to watch it.

My OH hates it, can't wait to see his face when the reminder pops up :winkwink:

i love them all!!!

i dont like elle macpherson though so she ruined BNTM a little for me. I preferred whatsherface ... lisa??? cant remember her name. who did the other series!

I missed the bntm final last week, who won :lol:

i prefer tyra skinny, she looks dog-awful in some of the other series when shes bigger... i like her cheekbones and they disappear when she gains weight :wacko:

excited :D anyone else watching in a few mins? Double bill!

some of them are so OTT :shock: that raina girl has gorgeous eyebrows LOL

ok raina is super gorgeous.she reminds me of adrianna lima.. my early fav!

Tyra looks FIERCE in this season :D

omg do not like alasia :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"