• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anxiety as time is getting closer

sunflower82

Cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
Hi ladies I’m excited that time is getting closer but my anxiety levels are so high last time i has my first baby we lived with my mom dad I had so much support from my mom raising a newborn now just thinking doing it all on my own is causing me anxiety and depression I been sad for a few days and crying too I don’t trust my mother in law at all she lives with us

I really feel for you, you've had a shit time with your mother in law haven't you! :(

Just think, you've done it before, you CAN do it again, if anyone, especially that mother in law of yours says otherwise, just tell her to leave! You don't need anyone telling you how to raise your baby, you will smash this!

☝️Exactly what hlx says.

The first one is a huge learning curve for everyone, you are already a pro now at motherhood so you’ll do fine. It’s normal to worry but trust your instincts and ignore everything else

go with your instincts and ignore your MIL. I got so much crap "advice" when my DD was a baby but I did things my own way despite the opposition I faced and the warnings of how she would turn out, and I don't regret for a second how I raised her, she's amazing. I hope your MIL will leave you alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->