Anxiety attacks?

celine

Reaction score
I know Ive been bugging everyone with my voice of doom and paranoia but yesterda I found out about 2 people that were in ttc with me who lost their babies and a friend on facebook too,

so last night i didnt sleep a wink, my heart was beating so fast and I was freaking out. Surely thats not so good for the baby either? I have a mw appointment in 2,5 hrs and just wanna be sure my baby is ok.

Is anyone else eevr stressed out like this? I only got to sleep at 6:30am and woke up by my loving (%^$%#^) cat at 10am

I was terrified about MC until I could feel my LO moving on a regular basis. I actually convinced myself that I'd had a silent MC and booked a private scan to make sure :( It gets better but I'm still worried about things going wrong at the birth and stuff. Its just natural I think :) X

tx blah, also google is a bad thing...there are so many worse stories out there. I heard a heartbeat 2day so im relaxed now x

I had really bad anxiety in the frst tri and second, I had it anyway but thinking about miscarriage made it so much more worse and seeing people go through miscarriage scared me to. I just thought it was going to happen to me. But as you go on and the chances are less likely the anxiety does lift. Then you just have anxiety about the labour next.

I don't think the anxiety ever really goes away until you're holding your baby. But then when they're here, you have a whole new set of things to worry about! All part and parcel of becoming a mummy! Don't worry though, we've all been there - I spent the entire 1st and 2nd tri worrying and I still manage to find things to worry about!

I have to agree with Neecee, I felt the exact same. I was terrified every day, I stayed away from the angel section of this site, and when I did go in and saw a baby over 12 weeks had become an angel it sent me into a blind panic, I used to think '' if it happened to them why cant it happen to me''.
Now I am much more relaxed, but still try to avoid the angel section. The babies movements are the best part of this pregnancy, feeling her wiggling at 17 weeks really did ease everything.
I think as parents we will worry over everything for the rest of our lives. It wont stop when you feel movements, and it wont stop when you are holding your baby, it wont stop on the first day at school, or the first day of college.
were a bunch of worry warts! Statistics are in your favour after 12 weeks, and I always thought I would be ok then, but its still here :D

xxx

malbo thats how I thought to. :( people would tell me not to worry and i was being silly over it but after seeing this thread its normal I think.

It sounds mad, but even now Im still on knicker watch even though a bit of blood near the end is a sign of the baby coming.
I feel better now in third tri than either of the other tris, but when I hit 2nd tri I felt 1000% better than first tri.
it gets easier
xx

I am on knicker watch to! and toilet roll watch. I still cry when someone goes wrong and I see it in this forum. It breaks my heart :(

I am on knicker watch to! and toilet roll watch. I still cry when someone goes wrong and I see it in this forum. It breaks my heart :(

It breaks my heart when someone loses a baby on here, no matter stage.
As for knicker watch Im still on it too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->