Anxiety

Breeelizabeth

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I’m so anxious - all I can think about is having a MC. I’ve been testing waayyy too much. Like 3 times a day. I guess I can’t help but just be so excited and am just waiting for something to go wrong. But what it means is my tests haven’t gotten too much darker since last night. My test this morning was the lightest it’s been - my next one did darken up nicely when I took it at lunchtime but I wouldn’t say it was any darker than my others. I’m only 11 dpo and my beta from 2 days ago was 14 so still incredibly early. I had a draw today and will get the results in the morning, and then another test in 48hrs time.

I’m really hoping it’s just because I’m testing so frequently that I am not giving my levels enough time to really rise which is why it’s not changing colour too much. How does one deal with the constant anxiety? . When I look at the changes between 8 - 11 dpo I can definitely see them.

I don’t really have symptoms yet - so I can’t say that they’ve stopped. This isn’t abnormal for me - I never got symptoms with my others until 6 - 7 weeks. I do get little stabby pains on the left and right side of my uterus (mostly left as I’m certain that’s where I felt it implant)

I’ve posted a pic of my progression (and got rid of all the 100000 of tests that I took for the rest of the times of the day - these were the darkest of each day and the 11 dpo was the one I took after the super faint one. Does my progression look ok?

F352AB54-DA06-48F8-BFEF-47A2A0F6ECF4.jpeg

Last edited:
I think your progression looks great!
Congratulations! :)

Looks awesome to me! Remember it depends on the time of day and how diluted your pee is too. If you're gonna test everyday maybe only compare say all your morning tests or 2nd pee test rather than hoping lines get darker r
through the day because they won't :flower:

I stopped testing 2 weeks ago and feel in a weird 'is this even real' limbo now :haha:

Good luck lovely, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Yes I agree - only compare your fmu with fmu tests, evening with evening etc. Don’t compare the darkest from each day because it’s not a true comparison.

I struggled a lot with anxiety in early pregnancy too. I found the best way to see progression is to do a morning test and an evening test. It satisfies the testing urge but allows time for your levels to rise.

Your progression looks great!

I got my betas back and they were 22 - so not quite doubled in 48 hrs but a doubling time calculator has them doubling in 72hrs so I guess that’s ok. It just puts me even more in limbo and now I have to wait at least another 2 days for answers.
I really feel like it’s a chemical and I’m heartbroken :(

I'm so sorry you're stuck in limbo. I've got everything crossed for you ❤️

Update, my 3rd beta came back at 17 so had dropped. I started bleeding and having bad cramps last night. Because I’ve had an ectopic previously the doctor is quite concerned it’s ectopic so I have to go and have an emergency scan today. I’m pretty sure it’s just a CP. I’m pretty sad but relieved to know I should be able to start tracking and trying again when the bleeding stops (is that right?)
Hopefully I’ll be back here soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"