Anxiety

Gemma_xX

TTC#3
Reaction score
I've suffered with this since a teen due to certain reasons, I also have OCD.

My OCD is always slightly present... Routine, things in it's place, cleaning
And anxiety mainly flared up when waiting for something, routine being messed with, uncertainty.

I'm considering going to the doctors about the issue as 9 out of 10 times I can control it, but lately, mainly coming up to my period, it goes out of control. If my routine's upset I get moody and rush everything..
It's also bad atm as my flat isn't carpeted and half decorated as the walls need sanding and all sorts so already that annoys me but if say I go to bed as I'm tired and haven't tidied the stuff up that I've used in the day.. I want to clean all the next day, if I get upset I just want to clean but I obviously can't if my daughter doesn't want to nap as she's very clingy so toys only occupy her for 10minutes max.. So when I'm unable to clean I get anxious, moody and upset... It's driving me mad and can't carry on!!

So I'm wondering what the doctor will even do, I think I'll be told to speak to my health visitor but I'm worried they'll inform social services as they were involved with my family when I was a child... I've no problem as a parent

Hello, Im a counselor & just wanted to tell you that it would be a great idea to see your Dr because anxiety sure does get in the way of things, I feel with you and I understand, It's a good thing that you are considering getting it taken care of, usually the Dr evaluates you and asks you questions to determine what level of anxiety you have, then they usually prescribe medicine, or refer you to a psychologist/therapist/counselor, or may even tell you what alternatives you can do if your anxiety isn't that bad, I hope this information helps, I do wish you the very best :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->