..... anxiety..

XfairyhopesX

Mummy to my Pixxie & WTT
Reaction score
does anyone else suffer with it whist ttc. I had it wilst ttc aiden too after the first few months :nope:

xx

I suffer from it in general as well as bipolar disorder. I used to take diazapam when it got bad but cannot take it whilst ttc which makes things difficult sometimes!

I started to suffer from this recently. Just started worrying that I would never get pregnant and then started feeling short of breath etc. Happened a few times since.
Then you start getting more anxious because you are getting anxious. Haha silly really!
Trying so hard to keep calm but it's not easy!
So yeah I know how you feel :)
Good luck!

Thats exactly it the shortness of breath etc and like you say the more you notice the worse it is naughty ttc!!! Hope we catch quickly eh xx

Yeah hope we do get pregnant quick :thumbup:
Until then we will just have to try to relax. Easier said than done haha.

I get this too. If I start to think about how I'm falling behind on my life plan and if I start thinking about what friends and family are thinking about why we haven't had a baby yet... I start to feel panicky and the short of breath thing. It's just started to get bad since my birthday in feb. Starting to feel that nasty clock I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->