Anxious! TTC #1

Iwantzababy77

Reaction score
Today is jan 18 2013, Ok so my last period was dec 20 2011, I ovulated anywhere from jan 3 - jan 5. i took a ovulation test on the 4th and 5th and a surge was detected. we had UPsex the 31st,1st, 2nd,3rd,4th and 7th. I've been taking folic acid to help and about a week ago replaced then with prenatals. I've had pregnancy like symptoms. Nauseas with no vomiting, headaches, cramps in lower back and cramps alternating from my left abdomen to the right. My periods are very regular and come in 28 days always. My period was supposed to come yesterday jan 17 2013, so I'm one day late. I look a preg test and got a negative. I went to the gyno on the 16th and she gave me a pee test that was also negative. Don't they have really good equipment for that to detect pregnancy? Ladies with regular 28 day cycles, what's the longest it has taken you to get a positive? Did you have a dr or gyno tell you you had a negative, but you still ended up pregnant? What symptoms did you have and when? Please help! I'm anxious! I'm not stressed to the max though so I know stress isn't the cause of my period delay. Please nice comments. Thanks! Baby dust to all TTC! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->