anxious!

deldin

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I was hoping for some help. I just found out I am pregnant. I am only 4 weeks along. For the past few days, my breasts were very swollen and my nipples were very sensitive. Today, they seem smaller and my nipples are not very sensitive. Is this normal? I had a miscarriage in January at 5 weeks, so I am scared that it is happening again.

Hey hun, firstly congrats and sorry about your previous miscarriage. I am experiencing exactly the same thing as you.. my boobs were heavy at one point and a bit sore, but now they seem to be going back to normal which is worrying me because I'm only around 5 weeks, 2 days. This is the time where we should be getting even more symptoms but I barely have any which is making me anxious too. I have no idea why or whether its a bad sign but I just wanted to let you know you're not alone!

Keep me updated on here on whether you get anymore symptoms etc xx

My boobs were different every day. I'm sure everything is fine :)

Thanks, lovepurple, and congrats to you as well.

I am trying to remain calm, but it is hard. Because of my miscarriage, my doctor is monitoring this pregnancy more closely. She had me do blood work immediately on Friday, and she said my hug and progesterone levels were on point. But I just dont feel pregnant today. My breasts were large this morning and my nipples were extremely sore. I went for a walk, and now they are smaller and barely sore. I just keep praying everything is ok because I don't know if I can emotionally handle another miscarriage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->