Anxious???

stoyka2

Reaction score
I am currently 10 DPO and ANXIOUSLY awaiting my test day. I currently use the Glow cycle tracker app and AF is due on 8/19. I religiously track my symptoms, sex and CM, so I feel the app has really helped DH and I track my cycle pretty well.

The past few days, I've had really bad heartburn, tender bb's, and slight cramping on my right side. On Sunday, 8/12, I had some "twinges" on the right side as well.. not really cramps, they just felt like spasms? Also, my DH and I are usually night-owls and I've been falling asleep on our sofa around 8:30-9PM.

I don't want to get my hopes up too high, but I wanted some opinions to see if I'm just symptom searching or really experiencing something.

Help!

Hi stoyka2, I know im replying way too late so i am not sure if you've gotten your BFP yet or not but i too religiously log all my stuff on the app called flo. My DH and i have been trying for two months and this month like you i got the "twinges" in my lower right abdomen and bad lower back pain. So your symptoms seem like they could be early pregnancy signs but then again our mind does play with us a lot when we really want something, so it could be that maybe we are thinking about it too much. I took one test 12 DPO and it came out negative and i am waiting to take another today since it will be 14 DPO. Wish you the best of luck. I hope you got what you were praying for <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->