Any 2016 brides fancy buddying up?

:hi: I'm getting married 30th Jan 2016 :happydance::happydance:

What's your date? Have you booked anything yet?
So far I have........venue
Photographer
Wedding dress :happydance:

Would love to be your wedding buddy if you will have me? Lol

Ooh I'm so glad I'm not the only one who's wedding is so far away (seriously it feels like forever away)
Hi Baby and Snow our Date is 6th August 2016. So far we've booked the venue and I have my dress 1/2 paid for already hehe... We're booking the cars next Saturday!
Do you both have your themes picked out? X

Oh I'm so glad I'm not the only one with dress already, I got mine a few weeks ago and it is 'the one' but people have been putting doubts in my mind saying what if you find another or you put on weight (shouldn't be a problem it's too big for me just now and will need altered anyway:haha:) or the fashion changes etc.

Because our wedding is a winter wedding, we're doing enchanted evening type thing. It's actually a package our venue provides, which we not buying but they said we can have all the mood lighting, twinkling lights, candles etc instead of flowers (which are normally included in our package) colour scheme at the moment I'm thinking is a brown/ goldy/ and aqua blue, originally we wanted sky blue for bridesmaids dresses etc but that had to change when I bought my wedding dress because it has a brown ribbon belt on it. what about you girls?

Ours was booked for May 2015 but then found out popcorn is coming. Lol.

We only have the venue booked and to be honest it's just idea hunting now :)

However I do love all things vintage and bunting! Lol

Ooh I think sky blue and brown would go lovely together...
Mine is a dusky antique rose colour, I've had my dress on hold since 2011 (that's really sad isn't it haha) x

Wedding cars booked, another thing to check off my list haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->