Any advice on possible very early symptoms?

nupu

1 gorgeous rainbow girl
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I wonder if you can help me please?

Over the last 12 months I have had 2 mmc (&2 erpcs) and 2 natural mc.

This is the second month of using CBFM and had two peak days on CD 14 & 15 (Sat 24 / 25)

I've had the odd cycle where the hormone balance in my cycle has given me extreme hunger during the week after ov, but it seems quite different this time.
I have a pulling / heavy sensation in my tummy low down and woke up very hungry this morning. I feel huge & bloated and bbs feela little larger than normal. Have been peeing more than normal today too.

I know it's really really early but could this be? Due for AF on May 6th.

I'd really appreciate your comments - thanks and sticky babydust to everyone. Good luck :flower:

Hi nupu, It is early on hun but we all symptom spot. I am 3dpo and I am doing the same but I have not got much yet.
I do hope your symptoms progress into a lovely bfp. Also I am sorry about your loses to here's hoping u get a good sticky bean.

Thnaks tidyroom. I realy appreciate your good wishes.

I wish you all the best too - we can always symptom spot together here?

Hey nupu,

Your symptoms sound promising, FX for you xx

I'm 3 dpo today and so far I've had a touch of heartburn, tugging/poking sensation low down in stomach, mild af type cramps and peeing a lot more than usual, even a colleague commented on it today oops.

Af is due May 9th, but going away for wedding at weekend so will be dying to poas before then. I need to know asap as I plan on taking baby asprin from BFP as I had a chemical in January and mc in March.

Hi mazee71

Good luck to you with your BFP! I'm in excatly the sameposition as you - waiting to start baby aspirin from BFP. Given my history probabyl quite wise!

Let's keep in touch to see how we get on?

Have added you to my friends, that way we can cheer each other on. Have you discussed taking asprin with your dr?? I havent but a good friend of mine is a midwife, she had 3 early losses all before 6 weeks - she had all the tests under the sun and nothing showed up. She was put on asprin & clexane and had a lovely baby girl.

I fear my age is against me, as I've never had probs before, I have 3 children and we decided we'd like #4 its so frustrating, anyway I'm rambling now, will check back here tomorrow to see how you'e doing xx

Have added you to my friends, that way we can cheer each other on. Have you discussed taking asprin with your dr?? I havent but a good friend of mine is a midwife, she had 3 early losses all before 6 weeks - she had all the tests under the sun and nothing showed up. She was put on asprin & clexane and had a lovely baby girl.

I fear my age is against me, as I've never had probs before, I have 3 children and we decided we'd like #4 its so frustrating, anyway I'm rambling now, will check back here tomorrow to see how you'e doing xx

Sounds good. Thanks for that although I'll have to get to grips with how you do that back!!
Hope everything is going well with you and I'd be interested in ow you feel today.
I feel out today. Think the symptoms from yesterday are my hormones being everywhere after ovulation. Poo! Never mind. Best of luck to everyone - fxd

I'm due on on the 7th May and have been getting symptoms too - feeling very tired, lightheated (to the point that I nearly keeled over twice today), feeling the heat really badly and a white discharge.

Best of luck to you both!

Hi

Sounds promising chick!

I'm going mad with symptom spotting too. I feel like I have so many signs this time particularly sickness (I've felt this for the last 3 days) so since I was 4DPO. I'm 7 DPO now and really hope that this is the one after M/C last month. Should I test early? I'm due Sat May 8th.

4dpo update

headache (not a headachey person as a rule)
feels like someone has set fire to my left nipple - strange I know
crampy, af type feeling in lower back
and had a bath tonight and could feel very strange poking/tugging sensations behind belly button area.

Finger crossed for us all xx

6dpo now girls. I have felt wet today and I keep going to the tiolet to check. I have also had some slight cramps and twinges in my boobs but not enough to say I could be preggners.

I will continue to pray. How is everyone else on here?

6dpo now girls. I have felt wet today and I keep going to the tiolet to check. I have also had some slight cramps and twinges in my boobs but not enough to say I could be preggners.

I will continue to pray. How is everyone else on here?

I went out yesterday and spent over 200$ on new bras, because under my breasts it's killing. My nipples were so swollen all day yesterday I wanted to check in the mirror and I could see veins all around my nipples, around my areola it's getting darker slowly. I hate this TTW. No more crazy symptom spotting, no more. ;) We all know that's a big lie. lol.

Hi everyone.
This 2ww seems to be going on forever!
Not sure of this is good but got faint BFP on FRER about half an hour ago, symptoms have gone though today. I had loads yesterday and defintielt felt implantation on Friday at work. One worry is the pulling sensation has gone completely, so I'm not holding out much hope. Had this before on a couple of occasions. I really shouldn't have tested really - only 8/9dpo - but have no will power at all.
I know I should be happy but I can't help feeling this isn't good at all.
I hope everyone else has better luck xx

I caved in and tested today - I knew there was a reason why I shouldn't keep a spare in the cupboard. It was a BFN but of course it could just be that its too early to tell yet. Or else I am just getting far too obsessed and taking everything as a possible symptom when its not

I really hate this wait :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->