Any advice please - driving myself crazy!

Mummypea

Reaction score
Hi everyone, not sure if I’m technically in the TWW as I haven’t actually had my withdrawal bleed after stopping cerazette last month. Is anyone else TTC after coming off cerazette? - any advice for me?

A little about me, I had a m/c in Nov last year at 5 weeks, I fell pregnant again 2 weeks later, ended up being diagnosed with an ectopic scar pregnancy on 5/1/18 with twins, this absolutely broke me.
Got the green light from my constantly to try again in September. She said if age wasn’t on my side, she would say to try again after 6 months. So I ran out of pills and decided to let nature take its course.

I stopped taking cerazette about a month ago, usually when I come off I have a withdrawal bleed pretty much straight away. I just had a week of light spotting, mainly pink. Then it stopped I started to notice my CM changing, on the 14/15th June I had EWCM that coincided with what I thought were ovulation pains on the 14th. It all went quiet again after that and I’ve started to get that metallic taste in my mouth 24/7 (which I had before from what would’ve been literally conception), sore boobs which have been killing since yesterday, headaches, feel stuffy since yesterday, and left side ovary pain and cramps. Last night it was quite painful I thought AF was coming, apart from some left side niggles and general mild cramps today on and off. I’ve also had creamy CM and then yellow tinted EWCM. This eve when I wiped I had a tiny spot of reddy pink blood and some light pink EWCM, In the few hours that followed I had just the light pink EWCM and then it’s gone again and back to creamy/clear EWCM. No idea what’s going on now as I thought AF was turning up. But now I’m thinking if 14/15th was ovulation, I’d be 6dpo today so could possibly be implantation bleeding?...I really do feel pregnant. Hope it’s not my body playing tricks on me!

K x

I’m so sorry for your losses. Sounds like you’ve had a really tough time!
It could be implantation, unfortunately the only way to know for sure is to wait a few days and test. It’s frustrating when we don’t know what’s happening with our bodies though. Best of luck!

I’m so sorry for your losses. Sounds like you’ve had a really tough time!
It could be implantation, unfortunately the only way to know for sure is to wait a few days and test. It’s frustrating when we don’t know what’s happening with our bodies though. Best of luck!

Thank you, yes it’s been a tough ride.

I’ve peed on so many sticks in the last month already haha. But I’ve got 2 FRER still sealed so now that may have been implantation I’ll wait at least until Saturday to test. How long after implantion can you get a positive test do you know?

K x

I had spotting with DS2, tested the next day and got BFN but got a positive the day after that. So it was two days for me.

I had spotting with DS2, tested the next day and got BFN but got a positive the day after that. So it was two days for me.

Well if it doesn’t turn into AF, I may test on Friday then 👍🏼 Thank you x

I'm waiting after coming off of the implant (in the arm) which is also progesterone only. So far nothing, no bleeding, no signs of ov, white test sticks. It's been 3.5 weeks and it's annoying! :/ the nurse said people usually ov in the first 10 days so I'm worrying.

Sounding interesting on your end, the pale spotting might have been the withdrawal bleed you usually get and just wasn't as heavy this time. I get ov pains and can usually pin point it without the tests. But I still pee on them of course 😂

I hope this is it for you, share the tests when you do them! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->