Any advice please

OniMusume

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if I can get some advice.
I came off the pill (cerazette) a few months ago and so far have had two 37day cycles and then my last one was only 29 days and I'm currently waiting to see how long this cycle will be. Each cycle I'm fairly certain I've had ovulation pains as I had cramps on one side coupled with a tinglely/flutterly sensation roundabout where my ovary is starting about 14 days before my cycles ended. Also with each of my other cycles I got really bad nausea the week leading up to period, which occured in any cycle before I started the pill.
Had the ovulation pains and flutters again about 14 days into my cycle and as we're NTNP had unprotected sex (as with every other cycle so far).
Now I'm roughly on day 28 of my cycle and I'm getting pain in twinges on my lower right side and the fluttery sensation is back and I know you can't ovulate twice in one cycle so I'm wondering what's going on. I might add the fluttery sensation is much more constant this time and is starting to get a bit annoying and keeping me up night. Also round about this time my sexdrive starts to dip but it definitely hasn't, if anything its got revved up a bit and I've been feeling a tad faint over the last two days.
I'm really confused as to what's going on with my body and I'm reluctant to think I'm pregnant, one because I was told I had polycystic ovaries so it will be harder for me and two because just before I stopped the pill, I had nearly every pregnancy symptom going and was not pregnant so I don't want to get my hopes up for disappointment like I did that time.
If anyone could shed some light on what's going on that would be great, even if it's not pregnancy (though it would be great if it were). Is my body just messed up hormonally from going on & coming off of the pill? Has anyone else had such problems like this?

p.s. I also have chronic fatigue syndrome for about 6 years and have no clue whether it could muck my hormones up too.

I'm sorry, I can't help you, I just didn't want to read and run. I noticed that we both had tons of people read our threads, but no-1 commented on my to return the "hello", and no-1 could take the time to leave you something whether they could help or not. So, sorry again, for not being any help. But good luck!

Having similar issues myself :0) here looking for same advice lol. Hopefully we get some answers. Best of luck!

Thanks for your replies guys :)
Still no show of my period and same symptoms persisting but think i'll leave testing till at least day 37 of my cycle in case its reverted back to that pattern.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->