Any Advice Please ?

SDJB

Reaction score
I am just looking for any advice or if that has happened to anyone at all.....

I am no longer on the contraceptive pill i stopped 2 months ago and my periods returned normal, my last af was dec 21st this month i should have been due on thu the 19th. It was my birthday this weekend so was going away to a hotel with my bf and didnt want my af so i thought the pill could have stopped af although emebered quite late so took it sun 15th and the days that followed...on thu i had pink spotting that lasted only a few hours and then nothing else. Anyone i have spoke to about this has said i would not have been able to stop my af with only 4 days of bc and that it sounds more like implantation bleed i am confused and was just wondering if anyone else has had any similar stories like this ?? thanx in advance x

I agree that taking the pill for a short time won't stop your period but it might have confused your body resulting in spotting, it may be implantation bleed like you say though. Only way to find out is to test, good luck x

Many times after women stop taking birth control their periods take months to become regular. I stopped taking mine in October and my first two cycles were regular and now they are becoming longer and longer. It might just be your body readjusting to the lack of birth control. I had some spotting in the past few months after stopping the pill too and it was not implantation bleeding (although I thought it might be). The best thing to do is take a test. If that's negative and you still haven't gotten af, test again in a week. If you're still getting negatives, talk to your doctor and have them do a blood test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->