Any advice starting to TTC

TracyHopes

Reaction score
Hey girls! So, I'm about to get AF and this is our first cycle TTC number 2! Very excited but could use some advice. What's the best way to keep track of everything, I have irregular periods and atm they average at 35 days but could be anything from 30-50 we were lucky with our little boy. But anyone in the same situation could give me some pointers for a quick (ish) BFP? Xx

I've never had one but buy yourself a Basel body temp thermometer and use fertility friend app! Will help you keep track of your cycles. Also ovulation tests can help you know when your about to ovulate. Temping just confirms ovulation! Good luck!

I would start a chart on fertility friend ,and start taking your basal body temperature before getting up in the morning, this will help you keep track of your cycles and I buy OPK strips off amazon (way cheaper then store bought tests and just as accurate) and start using one a day around CD 10 once you get your positive you want to have intercourse.
good luck!.

Thanks girls! I do have a bbt from last pregnany ( never got to use it we got lucky lol ) starting to take temps in the morning. Started my chart up 😆 feeling excited! Thanks for ur advice girls xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->