Any advice would be helpful

MrsWilson8810

Reaction score
i had a MMC at 9 wks.. its been a week since i had my D&C, hubby and i would like to start TTC again as soon as possible. How long should we wait? i havent had any bleeding at all since the D&C. I am currently on antibiotics so i will wait until i stop them... i've heard to wait 3 months, is that really true?

Hi Hun, :thumbup:
Sorry for you loss...
I had D and C Nov 30th and started TTc after I stopped bleeding... But then took antibotics so stopped TTc after them started again... If you feel ready then you should try, Everyone is diffrent and start at diffrent times, as long as you feel ready there no harm:winkwink:
Im on my 3rd cycle now TTC and have a goo feeling as AF was alot heaver and i feel its cleaned me out so FX...
Lots of luck to you x :hugs:

is there an increased chance of mc if you get pregnant too soon? Did anyone else not have any bleeding after D&C?... I dont want people thinking that im trying to replace my baby, im not, i just feel that getting pregnant again would help me move on..

I felt the same... We spend so long try for a baby and we get it taken away :cry:... I bled for 2 days after D and C then it was very light spotting then nothing then I had antibotics then TTc but then AF arrived... just under month...
What I know there no percent chance of having mc after a mc as it a new everything I just feel we was one of the ones that wasnt ment to be and will will have our babies:hugs:

I think it's a personal decision as long as you had no complications. You're very lucky that you didn't bleed after! I had mine 8 days ago and I am still spotting :cry: I think 3 months is RIDICULOUSLY conservative if you had no issues afterward. I also don't think you will conceive if your body isn't ready - so just let whatever happen- happen. That is what I plan on doing- as soon as this spotting is gone- I am hopping on my hubby!!! :winkwink:

It's not about replacing your baby- it isn't for me nor any other woman on here I wouldn't think. It's normal to want that- I know I definitely do. Best of luck my dear and I am so sorry that this happened.

here's a link to some reading I have found most useful.

https://www.pregnancyloss.info/trying_again.htm

waiting until you get your first AF seems very very sensible to me for so many reasons. This is what I am waiting for and I have never ever ever wanted the witch to arrive so badly!!

I am sorry for your loss and I don't think you are trying to replace your baby. I firmly believe that each baby lost is in fact the same soul trying to get through to this side and it's not an easy journey and may take more than one attempt. So we are eagerly awaiting to ttc again to allow our ziggy every available opportunoty to make his or her way back. I still take time to grieve what could have been this time, that pain will never go away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->