Any advise for TTC#1?

junbait

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

Any advice or tips on what works best, if there are such things as best ways, to TTC our first? We have only been trying a month and November will be our second month.

x_x

Don't put too much emphasis en O day. The best days to DTD are the days before. Watch for fertile cervical mucus. Ovulation was actually a resting day for us:haha:

Don't put too much emphasis en O day. The best days to DTD are the days before. Watch for fertile cervical mucus. Ovulation was actually a resting day for us:haha:

Thank you. Considering I never know when I O (very irregular cycles that are either quite short or way too long), we might just BD on and off that entire week.

It's hard. It seems like everyone knows exactly when they are going to or have O'd but I'm not so sure. I thought I knew but now I just go for the 10 day time frame with which to DTD and am hoping this works. I've tried O test kits but not sure.

I wish you to the best of luck. Month 3 of trying for us. Hopefully this month is it!

Thank you. I think we might take a break next month and just enjoy the upcoming vacation, instead of stressing over keeping a schedule!

Hi there, I recommend using opk to find out when you o approx. Also, stay in bed after BD! Don't get up and walk around or go to the loo etc! Just go to sleep and let nature do it's work:)
GL
x

Hi Hun

I am TTC number 2 at the mo, I would recommend O tests as you know when is good to try, I used them for a month when trying for my first and am using them again just to understand my cycle. The digital ones are good and very accurate and make me a lot more chilled about it all, it's recommended to TTC every other day then every day once you get a positive result. Also stay in bed just relaxing for half an hour or so (pillow under your bum) and hold off going to the loo :flower: good luck xxx

I am in month 2 of TTC No 2. My tips would be, have lots of sex, have a healthy varied diet, keep active in whatever way works for you and don't make it the centre of your world, carry on living!

Thanks for all the suggestions ladies! Chart says I'm on 3DPO but it could also just be 2DPO. I wasn't expecting to O so early, so we only BD the day before, day of and day after. I feel out already! lol

Thanks for all the suggestions ladies! Chart says I'm on 3DPO but it could also just be 2DPO. I wasn't expecting to O so early, so we only BD the day before, day of and day after. I feel out already! lol

Oh you're so in, when I fell pregnant with my daughter we BD'd twice. It only takes one good swimmer :thumbup:

Oh you're so in, when I fell pregnant with my daughter we BD'd twice. It only takes one good swimmer :thumbup:

I'll keep my FX and wait it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->