Any advise?

xxmyheartxx

momma of 6
Reaction score
Hello ladies, trying to conceive no 4 but after some advise, had my 2nd and last depo injection in nov 2013 then went on to pill which i stopped in june, have had no af since having ds as bf him, ive never used okt or temped, can i do this without having af? Or do i need to wait? Hubbys over the moon as we are bd every 2 nights but omg i need a break lol. Thanks for looking and sorry for long post xx

My last depo shot was April 11th I didn't go for my shot on July 4th but instead took the bc pill until the 13th. I had to stop because my milk supply dropped. 2 and a half weeks later I have five days of spotting that my doctor called breakthrough bleeding. He said that breakthrough bleeding and force your body to ovulate the following cycle and to count start of the bleeding as cycle day one. Starting cycle day 13 had cramps on the right side that lasted five days so far. My CM and CP both matched up to ovulation on cycle day 15. I guess we will wait and see from here but I am pretty much in the same place right now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->