Any Answers Appreciated

redapril29th

Reaction score
Okay. So lately I have been having very high acid. It makes me feel like vomitting. Once it came up, but went back down my throat before I could spit it out so it wasnt actually fully vomitting.I get it a lot after eating. Ive been getting minor headaches lately. Ive also been pretty tired. It takes a lot of effort for me o get out of bed. For the past few days I just layed in bed and today I finally got up. I felt really weak , like it took all my energy. When I used the restroom, I noticed my stool was a dark green color. My period was June 19th-24th. I had unprotected sex these days after my period:
June 25, 27, 28th July 1, 2.
I had slight light brownish colored spotting in my underwear June 29th. I think its way too early for pregnancy symptoms, isnt it? Both, my partner and I, are clean of any STDs. So what could be going on? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Okay. So lately I have been having very high acid. It makes me feel like vomitting. Once it came up, but went back down my throat before I could spit it out so it wasnt actually fully vomitting.I get it a lot after eating. Ive been getting minor headaches lately. Ive also been pretty tired. It takes a lot of effort for me o get out of bed. For the past few days I just layed in bed and today I finally got up. I felt really weak , like it took all my energy. When I used the restroom, I noticed my stool was a dark green color. My period was June 19th-24th. I had unprotected sex these days after my period:
I had slight light brownish colored spotting in my underwear June 29th. I think its way too early for pregnancy symptoms, isnt it? Both, my partner and I, are clean of any STDs. So what could be going on? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Our dates are almost exactly the same. My chemical/period started on the 28th and and I had this random bright red spotting. It was enough to make me think my body is all messed up and I'm starting another period. I have been using TUMS lately and my stool has also been dark green and at least twice a day. Both these both can be due diet changes so idk :shrug:. Or maybe it's an increase in estrogen and progesterone. The progesterone will make you tired. I tested early and had BFN a couple days ago and now will not test unless I miss a period.

Acid reflux sucks! Make sure you sit up for at least 45 minutes after eating.

If you are having reflux that bad you need to be taking something for it. It can over time erode your esophagus which is not fun either. Take some Pepcid or something on a daily basis not just tums. Hope you get to feeling better.

If I'm doing the math correctly, (it's early lol) you had sex cycle days 7, 9, 10, 13 and 14 and are now on cycle day 23. Depending on when you ovulated you could be 9 days past ovulation .....maybe more, maybe less..... You most certainly had sex on the right days for pregnancy to be a possibility, and you are starting to notice symptoms. My suggestion would be to take a pregnancy test. If it's positive you'll have your answer, if it's negative wait a few days and if you still are experiencing the same symptoms take another test.

If I'm doing the math correctly, (it's early lol) you had sex cycle days 7, 9, 10, 13 and 14 and are now on cycle day 23. Depending on when you ovulated you could be 9 days past ovulation .....maybe more, maybe less..... You most certainly had sex on the right days for pregnancy to be a possibility, and you are starting to notice symptoms. My suggestion would be to take a pregnancy test. If it's positive you'll have your answer, if it's negative wait a few days and if you still are experiencing the same symptoms take another test.

Thank you. I wasnt sure if these were actual symptoms or not. I havent experienced anything else besides these things. I just thought it was a little early to be having symptoms. My period is due in an estimated 6 days, so Ill see how it goes. My partner did pull put before ejaculating, however we went again not long after that without him using the restroom in between. We usually go twice every time we have sex, sometimes he will use the restroom before the second, sometimes not. Thank you very much for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->