Any August 2009 TTC'ers??

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
:wave:

I wondered if there were any of you girls planning on TTC in August time next year who wanted someone to share the experience with?

You know, if plans change, things get tough in the run up etc?

xxx

Im not sure if we will be trying in August, OH keeps changing his mind. The most likely date will be around August, I hope :-S Otherwise it could be a long time away

We're planning on 'officially' starting TTC in July.Its nearly August.....

We're planning on TTC mid-late 2009 depending on what my Dr says so I hope I'll be joining you in August or shortly after!

oooh yes August is our target date for TTC also (though i'm hoping i'll persuade OH to move it up a bit) but at the moment we should be TTC buddies :thumbup:

oooh yes August is our target date for TTC also (though i'm hoping i'll persuade OH to move it up a bit) but at the moment we should be TTC buddies :thumbup:

Ooooh exciting!

There are a couple of us then....I wonder if it will get here quickly!

x

meeee!!!we are planning july/august 09!!!canno wait :happydance: xxx

I was thinking about this yesterday - next christmas we will all hopefully be pregnant!

^
thats such a lovely thought :D

I am hopping to start TTC July/Aug/Sept depending on how my weight loss goes. i figure if i need to lose around 5 stone, i could do that in 6-7 months without starving myself.

sooo excited :happydance:

yeah I love the thought of being pregnant next christmas! and I figure that if we were really lucky and got pregnant within a 3/4 months then we could be announcing it (at the 12 week scan mark) around this time next year! wooo fingers crossed for all of us summer 09 TTCers! :)

That's our estimated target date as well! July earliest, and hopefully not much later to start TTC! Anyone else finding the wait a huge torture?

Oh dear, either I've killed the thread or perhaps everyone is just busy with Christmas gathering/gifting/dins. Happy Holidays everyone~!

its all i can think about..waiting is awful!!!!
i am such a saddo, when im bored at work i sit and think about how i would tell h2b!!!..please somebody say they are as sad as me haha x

I've daydreamed about how I'd tell my parents. Mum kept the nursing chair she used for me and my little brother and its up in the loft so I dreamt that I told mum and dad that I needed them to fetch something out of the loft for me...

We're all slowly losing our minds!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->