Any aussies mummies due 2013?

wanting2more

Reaction score
I keep missing lots of stuff because most of these mums/threads are not australian, so hard to keep up!

Would love some buddies :)

aussie mummy to be right here! Im in melbourne, where are you at?

Aussie mum to be here too!! I'm due around the same time, in march next year! :) Currently in Townsville though now for the next few years!

Im in good old SA. A teeny tiny country town, only about 5000ppl here. Everyone else preggo here is due before xmas or only just announcing 12wks now.

Anyone have any other children?

hi ladies i'm an Aussie mum to 7yo daughter Taylah & another baby girl due in January we live in Sydney! nice to see there are a few of us out there on this forum xxx

Hi, another from Melbourne. I have a 12 month old son and expecting my second beginning of february.

From Sydney- I have two girls (a 2 Yr old and a 1 Yr old) and I am having a boy in march :)

Hello hello! :)

I have a DD who turned 4 the end of sept and DS who turned 2 the start of august. Number 3 makes a baby sister, arriving late feb/early march!

Hi there, I'm in Brisbane. Pregnant with my 1st and due on Australia Day!

First bubs here too... :D
We have all our big items sorted, nursery furniture, car seat and pram...but havent started on clothing or anything else. I have no idea where to begin or how much i will need of anything!! Anyone able to point me in the right direction? The US ladies always go on about snowsuits lol, dont need them up here!

If you are having a baby shower, its probably best not to buy too much clothing/wraps/towels that sort of stuff as youll get alot and then you can make up things that you didnt get.
If you get a bounty bag sometimes there are pamphlets which have the basics and the list of things you and bub will need in the hospital.

From Sydney, my first Bubba due at the end of February. Very excited. :happydance:

Melbourne mum of 1, 2nd baby due in may :)

Yes we already have, team PINK :cloud9:

We are not finding out, it will be a surprise. The guessing game is part of the fun.

We're staying team :yellow: too! I love hearing everyone's guesses.

Me too, I love hearing all the weird and wonderful ways that people try and guess what you are having by how you are carrying, what you're craving, how sick you were etc...Most people are guessing a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->