any big beautiful mommies out there??

Miss~Gaby

Reaction score
I would consider myself a "plus size mum to be" just wondered if there were any other bigger women out there also??

:hi:

I'm a plus size mom, I was in the process of losing weight when we decided to try again lol so thats put on hold til later. I was 170lbs (use to be 210lbs) when I got pregnant and have only gained 3lbs at my last appointment but I bet thats changed, I've been stuffing my face like crazy :rofl:

me too. was on weight watchers for a while, but that's been pt on hold :) Perhaps it will be worth starting up again to lose the baby weight + some.

I'm a big mama :)

I'm 5'10" and 175 (well 190 now). I was a size 12 when I got pregnant (Still in size 12 maternity things- cept for tops which 16's usually fit alright (big boobs).

I was on and off with Slimming World before pg. I'm like and 18-20(UK) after having lost a stone and half earlier this year. I was thinking about continuing SW as they have special pregnancy plan. Maybe something to speak to my gp/mw about later on. Lets get christmas out the way first! lol

Ive got love handles :wave: I will enquire into SW once ive got bubba out :D

Seeing all you lovely skinny girls pose for bump pics :cry::hissy: :baby:

xx

Im def a plus size mom. Actually bigger then all of you. Not dare post my weight on this! :(

I'm a plus size mom-to-be as well. We were doing the fertility treatments, then decided to wait 2 years so I could try to loose weight before resuming treatment...I got the BFP that month, LOL. I have lost close to 20lbs since I found out I was PG. I'm prolly bigger than all of y'all though. 5' and now I'm 230lbs.

im a plus size too......about uk 20 (maybe 22 :-( )and only 5 3. doc hasnt mentioned my weight to me though and im nearly 3 months gone so fingers crossed all will be fine.xxxxx

The only thing the OB mentioned to me about my weight is that he wanted to do the glucose test in the first tri (oops, I was too sick) and again at 16-20 weeks. I guess I should go on Monday and do that..

:hi: Im plus-sized too....5'2 and 190 lbs (ish). I wore a US 16-18 before getting preggo. Ive actually lost about 3 lbs since being preggo due to not wanting to eat. My OB says that's ok. She also says I can gain up to 20 for "free" but above that she might get annoyed at me.

I think being at (officially per the dr's office) -1.8 lbs in 15 weeks is pretty darn good!

Star

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->