Any bigger families 4 kids+

mummy3

Busy!
Reaction score
We have 6 kids already and I'm pregnant with what seems like 7 & 8:haha::coffee:

Love, love, love having a huge family and these ratbags although a huge surprise are very wanted and fortunately we have the space, just need the next size up in car (school bus?).

Anyone else? :flower:

Congratulations! I'm due #4! 3 kiddies just hasn't felt right so looking forward to baby number4 completing the family! I'm excited but also very scared lol! X

I love big families!! I am one of 4 and I loved having my brother and sisters around all the time. We have 3 boys already and now number 4 on the way which was actually very unexpected but very welcomed!
How exciting for you twins!!! I would secretly love twins! Although 5 would be a super shock to my husband I have always had a bit of a soft spot for twins as my first I had a vanishing twin so have always kinda longed for it :)
I am definitely nervous about bringing in another little one but the oldest I can tell is going to be super super helpful, although he is not to keen on the thought of it possibly being another brother all he says is twins girls that's all I want no more brothers lol.

I did a lot more than gulp when I found out!! Surprise is an understatement, I had a tubal :wacko::haha: Getting excited now though!!

3 boys is awesome, I can imagine him wanting a sister, my girls (4 girls, 2 boys) want at least one brother lol. Have you had a scan yet, maybe it is twins and your son is right. I'm sorry about your vanishing twin, we had similar with my second son x

All for the even numbers :)

I did a lot more than gulp when I found out!! Surprise is an understatement, I had a tubal :wacko::haha: Getting excited now though!!

3 boys is awesome, I can imagine him wanting a sister, my girls (4 girls, 2 boys) want at least one brother lol. Have you had a scan yet, maybe it is twins and your son is right. I'm sorry about your vanishing twin, we had similar with my second son x

All for the even numbers :)

You know it's funny I have a feeling he is right. 3 days before I took my pregnancy test we were in the bath and he says to me "mummy when is the baby in your belly going to be born?" And I was like hhmmm mummies not having a baby and he replied "yes you are because you are pregnant" and then bam 3 days later I took a test and sure enough I am pregnant very very strange!!! Before I found out I also had a dream and a gut feeling that if we were to fall pregnant again it would be twins but all of these "feelings" could just be wishful thinking as I said I have always longed for one since the vanishing one. This pregnancy is very very different to the other ones. My doctor is very laid back so I haven't even had any bloods done yet to check hcg levels
Or anything and I am 6w5d I don't have anything booked for another 2.5 weeks but I am thinking of moving it all up or going in Monday and she will scan me in her office.

Wow!!!! You had a tubal and then fell pregnant with twins that is incredible, babies are meant to be here hey how exciting and shocking at the same time.
We also had to upgrade the car we just ordered it yesterday and I am super excited about it!! Is there even cars big enough for 8 children and 2 adults lol? Some sort of van maybe?

Hello there. I have 10 kiddos. 7 girls 3 boys. Currently 6w5d pregnant with #11. Had a mc in April so Im cautious right now. That was my second loss. So this pregnancy is #13.

I have three expecting four. And I never wanted ANY kids. Hahahaha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->