Any body else share the same problem??

Stef

Mummy to Olivia & PG #2
Reaction score
Olivia can escape out of her baby walker. :huh: She has been doing it for about 2 weeks now. I placed her init one day so that I could wash up and put her fav program on... I'd been xmas shopping earlier that day and left the bags in the hall way. The next thing I heard was loads of rustling and banging and there she was sat on the floor going through the bags with a beam from ear to ear.

The next morning I raised it to the higher level and put her in it again whilst I had breakfast, she then held onto the side, hoisted herself up and lent over until her legs were in the air and slid down onto her belly...

I cant beleive how strong she is.. Does anybody else have the same problem or is my child just destructable. :baby:

OMG lol Caitlin looks like shes close to be able to do that!!

The legs on hers goes up into a rocking mode and she lies back sticks her feet on sides but shes also learnt how to use her feet against one side to ush herself up to lean over the opposite ..total feet off ground!

Clever girl ....but poor Mummy? :lol:

:dohh: oh no! maddi's much to young for escaping, but so clever, poor you honey :hugs: i often wonder how hard it will be when maddi doesn't stay in the same place i leave her x x x

its amazing what they can do isnt it? callum doesnt use his walker anymore so i havent had that problem but he is climbing up everything which is a nightmare.

Awww poor you, Dec was out of his walker at 6 months, once he started to crawl he hated being locked up!!! so we had to take him out, but he is a climber and he climbs on everything, he can almost climb over the stair gate how he does it I DO NOT KNOW!!!!

Edit to say not 6 months 7 months !!! Stupid mummy

my son used to climb out of his also he then used to use it as a battering ram on the safety gate lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->