any buddies up for trying new things for ttc

ms sunshine

Reaction score
hi guys im 35 and trying for number 2. 2nd cycle trying, thought I was pregnant was 5 days late and bam af this morning. don't want to let it get me down so im trying new things to hopefully increase my chances. Im starting with a bit of yoga a day as I do get quite stressed and in general ttc is stressful. I cant take them yet but red clover oil helped me conceive first time round, cant take them this cycle as im going on hol and they probably wont let me take them as its herbs not real medication so that's for cycle 3 if I need it. I already use conceive plus. im also going to reduce the amount of sugar in take. I love my choccie but going to give some of it up, going to replace it with healthier stuff ive found something called the fertility diet on natural fertility info website, I think they charge you for suppliments which im not bothering with im just going with some of the suggesions they have like eating more spinach and broccoli high fibre pumpkin seeds as they contain zinc for our eggs etc its really good website. im also looking into maca as well but I don't want to take stuff for the sake of it, I know red clover oil works. so is anyone going to make any changes or read anything or new ideas?

Hi good luck for this cycle i'm 36 & also trying for #2. My ds is 8 & conceived him with clomid & preseed.

Did fall pregnant first cycle in 2013 when we started ttc #2 but ended in mc at just over 8wks.
Then we tried for 4-5 cycles after that but ended up needing surgery (not ttc related) so went on a break.
Once all that was done & healed started ttc again & onto 4th cycle now. This cycle started soya isoflavones for first time (natures clomid) & epo,vit D, zinc been taking seven seas trying for a baby vits past 3 cycles & will be using preseed again.
Hopefully something works but if we still haven't conceived in another 2/3 cucles i think i'l go to docs & see if they can help i dunno if they will as i had fertilty testing & help with first although in the end clomid was all i needed.

Dh is also on zinc, vit c & vit D fx we both get our bfps this cycle. How old is your Lo & what is the red clover for?

Oh also going to follow smep this cycle x

Hi ladies,
Im 25 and also ttc #2 , DS turned 3 years old in December. DS was conceived first month trying , however ttc baby #2 is a little bit harder. DH ( 28) and I were ttc for 8 months and on the 8 month I got my BFP but it sadly ended in an early miscarriage at 5 weeks. We took a bit of a break and have just recently decided that we wanted to start trying again. This time I invested in a Clearblue Fertility Monitor, instead of the opks. Good Luck to us all , hope we get our bfps soon!

Cycle 8 here....currently 10dpo

I do yoga once a week.....started acupuncture in January.....tried pressed a couple of cycles....soft cups 2-3 times...I also take multivitamins with folic acid and omega 3 capsules.....

This month have tried black cohosh day 2-12 and Rhodolia rosea same period...plus epo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->