Any chance for me? :(

FluffyKid

Reaction score
I'm on CD 47 of a "40 day" cycle with 2 BFN's.
I say that in quotes because my last cycle was kinda wacky.

See, I had an ectopic pregnancy at 3-5 weeks Dec. 4, and my first AF after that was 1/18.

1/18 was a 34 day cycle, and I came on 2/21. My cycles December had been about 34-40 days, so this was normal.
Well, 2/21 lasted until 4/7, and I had a 46 day cycle instead.

I have this period tracker thing, and it said I should have started a week ago now, on 5/17. So I'm either 7 days late, or 1.

I had achey cramps for a week leading up to 5/17, and they lasted until a day or two ago. So I was aching for 2 weeks almost. x __ x It wasn't painful, just annoying.

I've been tired, hungry, moody, hips aching, I thought I had some yellowy cm, but most of my cm has just gone away within the last day or so. I've taken 2 hpt's, both bfn's. :(

I WANT to be pg, but with the BFN I keep getting, it's a bit disheartening. I'd make a dr appointment, but I have one on 6/18 to get my thyroid levels checked again AND have a pap done. I had an abnormal one in January which got me a colposcopy and 2 biopsies. It turned out that I had "some abnormal cells on my cervix, and 'HPV effect'".

Uuuuggghh.
Could I still be pg? :(
Or is this just a fluky cycle?

I'm the only one replying. :(

Symptoms I've had: nausea (no vomiting though), crazy heartburn, light constipation (sorry TMI), had a lot of thick, lotiony cm that was kinda yellowish but it's gone away the last couple of days. I've had light headaches the last couple of days, as well as some dizziness/lightheadedness, increasing fatigue, achey cramps, stomach feels like I've done hundreds of situps when I haven't done ANYTHING, niggling/bubbling feeling in abdomen. I'm increasingly forgetful now, my mood is up and down, and I have this awful bitter/sweet taste in my mouth. :[

Just now, I was having sharp, centralized pains in my lower abdomen. :( I dunno what it was, it just just annoying, shooting, sharp pain a couple inches below my belly button.

:( Sigh. I'm waiting to retest in a week.

Anybody else ever experienced anything like this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->