any clues that you would deliver early?

brittany12

Mommy x’s 2
Reaction score
I'm a first timer so have no idea about when i'll deliver and what not..

I'm just curious if "looking back" you're thoughts are "I should have figured I'd go early because he/she was...."

for example. I've been carrying her extremely low the entire pregnancy. I have been having TONNNNSSS of pressure down there like can barely walk and even sitting and laying down it still is pretty intense pressure. been having some cramping/tightening that I can't tell if its just I actually have to use the bathroom but cant or what. and I also have been feeling a lot of movements down low too. I feel them on my right side under my ribs, but never in my ribs. Oh and I've been having tOnnnnnnss of creamy white discharge since 3rd trimester. I have to wear a panty liner its so much!

anyway. just curious :)

ds and dd1 both came at 36wks. I didnt know i was going to go early. I didnt really have any signs that said so. I sort of assumed with DD1 I might because of DS.

DD2 came right on her EDD. I kept waiting on her to come early but she didnt.

My son was born at 37 weeks and 1 day. I went into labor early in the morning on the day I was to be induced (for health reasons). I didn't have any signs! I had a doctor appointment 3 days earlier and he checked me and said I was 2cm dilated but I knew that could mean nothing so didn't think anything of it. I didn't have any extra discharge, didn't have any cramping, nothing! I went to bed that morning and contractions woke me up at 5:30 am - he was born 13 hours later :)

No not really! I was carrying quite low and had braxton hicks for months but both are normal and don't necessarily mean a baby will be born early.

Nope no signs at all with my youngest had a scan 2 days before she was born and said everything looked fine and I'd go to full term. She was born at 34 weeks my older daughter my waters broke at 35+1 no warning and and no contractions to start with but was born about 7 hours later. X

I put something on here about feeling like I was sitting on my son's head when I sat down too quickly. I delivered 2 days later! Looking back, it really should have been obvious to me that baby wanted out :shrug:

My friend has 3 kids all delivered around 37 weeks. With all pregnancies she starts to lose her plug a week or so before. Not just one tiny bit. But a few bits, then a few bits more, then a little bit more and then labour and baby at 37 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->