Any Comfort eaters out there????

jacky24

Mom of 37w2d Angel
Reaction score
This is horrible, but i comfort eat when i get sad, and depressed, and worst of all i get depressed mostly over my weight and loss of my son...

I want to find out what healthy snacks i could indulge in, and not keep getting a chocolate, or Jelly Beans, or Biscuits to make me feel beter *worse*:dohh::dohh:

Be honost thou:blush: Do you comfort eat??????

yup, im a total comfort eater and the more i stop trying to the more i want to eat!!

i cant stop eating and like you i comfort eat about my weight..im not stupid and i know i shouldnt do it as im just getting bigger but i just cant stop!!

h x

I am definitely a comfort eater... sad thing is, healthy stuff just does not seem to do the trick when I am feeling down.

Hi girls, so what are your comfort foods, i will start... Jelly beans, Soda*coke* chips salt & vinegar, and tempo chocolate....:blush::blush::blush:

Yep I'm a definite comfort eater. It will mostly be crisps, peanuts, chocolate and carrot cake :blush: especially carrot cake :dohh:

I comfort eat a lot too, I get cravings when I'm not hungry but just 'fancy something' and the only way to stop them is to just eateateat and it's soso hard to control. I have crisps, chocolate, biscuits etc all the unhealthy stuff!! Which is crazy because for my normal meals I always make sure they are healthy with fruit and veg etc.

Comfort eating certainly isn't a nice thing! It kind of takes control really doesn't it?

xxx

well, depending on where I am and what I am doing, at work anything chocolate or potato chips.... if I am home, a big bowl of homemade mac and cheese....

I comfort eat BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD... that is why I need weight Watchers. I comfort eat chocolate (cake especially), Flaming Hot Cheetos, etc. You are not alone, Jacky.

I used to before I got pregnant.. then in the 1st trimester I was really good and the last few weeks has just gone downhill, even though i'm happy =/

i comfort eat...especially at night time when the kids have gone to bed and me and OH are watching a film. And when i get bored i'll eat.

If u r looking to lose some weight...try weightwatchers....i can snack on cookies, ice cream and chocolate...best "diet" i ever been on :rofl:

^ im the same!! my downfall is crisps and chocolate!!! the more i eat the more i want to eat!!

I am such a comfort eater. Chocolate and cheese are my real downfalls.
I'm in such a difficult position. I'm trying to loose weight, but the stress of ttc for 2 years and work really make me feel down and I just don't have the will power to say no to the chocolate.

*rasies hand* I am an awful comfort eater :(
Chocolate chocolate and more. and just sweet things i cant get enough of !

Mmmmmmm chocolate, cookies, crisps, mashed potatoes and butter......

if i bake a batch of cookies..they are gone by morning... OH and i eat them all.
Bake a cake....gone
bag of popcorn.....gone
lol
Pop is really bad..even the diet kind. tastes so good but the bloat is bad.

I have no will power....cannot stop myself..haha
Other day I found a recipe for cinnamon sticky buns......ahhhhhhhhhh
No way i am going to bake those!

Im trying to lose wieght and i had a huge slice of chocolate cake with a nice blob of icing sugar:blush::blush:
And milktart and 2 cupcakes... hey it was my nieces 3rd birthday party but i felt so ill afterwards....:dohh:

Chips and dip... and donuts... ooo those sugar coated jam donuts.....:blush:

I comfort eat too. My addiction is animal crackers at the moment. They come in 2lb bags and I can have that gone in a day or two. :blush: You're gonna laugh when I tell you this, but I have to eat them while I am breast feeding, lol!! I don't know why either. Once I get my gall bladder out (can't have the greasy, fatty foods right now) I'm afraid my indulgences will be far worse (I hope not). I have 40-50 pounds I want to lose. I'm completely out of shape since having my son.

By the way, I saw your ticker and my heart goes out to you. I can't even imagine how that feels. Many :hugs:to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->